Reiki 1 is a introduction to the world of healing.
Students receive four initiations that attune them to the ability to channel the Reiki energy in a general way.
One of the main purposes of the Reiki 1 training is to build people's confidence in their natural healing abilities.
This confidence is developed through a structured system of training in which students experience their ability to channel Reiki.
Topics included in the course include :
1. The history of Reiki
2. The receiving four Reiki initiations / attunements that activate the ability to channel Reiki energy at Reiki 1 level.
3. Correct use of prayer and intention.
4. Psychic self defence.
5. Self healing.
6. The structure of a healing session.
7. Reiki hand positions.
8. Channelling Reiki in the context of giving healing to a person or animal.
9. Chakra balancing.
10. Specific techniques for focused Reiki treatment.
The Reiki 1 course is taught over two days.
No experience is necessary. Reiki 1 is open to everybody!
Following a period of practice and development, students may wish to progress to Reiki 2.
Reiki is a universal system of healing that is not limited to, or dictating, any system of religion or spiritual belief system.
Reiki may be practised alongside all existing practices in a harmonious and integrated fashion!
Next course :
20th and 21st September, Healing Light Energy Balancing Studio, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Investment : 3000 baht with advance online payment (3500 at the door).