Reiki 2 moves further into the world of Reiki.
Students receive initiation and instruction in the correct use of three Usui Reiki symbols.
The use of these powerful symbols is what differentiates Reiki from other healing systems.
Reiki symbols are like keys that resonate us with the ability to work with energy in certain ways. Each symbol is a unique energetic vibration that can be called upon at any time.
The Reiki symbols gift us with the ability to channel Reiki energy in a focused and direct way. This is an evolution of the ability to channel Reiki in a general way that is learned at the Reiki 1 level.
Course material includes :
1. Advanced psychic self defence.
2. Energetic purification of spaces and foods.
3. How to increase the flow of Reiki energy at any time.
4. Mental healing.
5. Resolution of mental / emotional blockages.
6. Working with trauma (sending Reiki energy back in time).
7. Using Reiki for goal directed work (send Reiki energy forwards in time).
8. Connecting with helper energies (guides, angels...).
9. Distant healing.
The Reiki 2 course is taught over three days.
Completion of Reiki 1 level training in any of the Reiki traditions.
Following a period of practice and development, students may wish to progress to Reiki master.
Reiki is a universal system of healing that is not limited to, or dictating, any system of religion or spiritual belief system.
Reiki may be practised alongside all existing practices in a harmonious and integrated fashion!